If you like our blog, could you also participate the voting session that can let us know more about what you like and also your feelings about the childhood snacks!! Thanks a lot@


Just take action and share your own experiences and provide some comments to us as well!! Hope you visit our blog frequently!!




Recommend It ^_^

Sunday 14 November 2010

Chupa Chups (珍寶珠)

Do you like eat lollipop? If Yes, I think you know and like Chupa Chups.

Chupa Chups is a lollipop company founded by Spanish native Enric Bernat in 1958, and currently owned by the Dutch-Italian multinational corporation Perfetti Van Melle.

As there is long history of Chupa Chups,it charged different logoes. There are some special logoes. They are the part of the Chupas Chups development.



In the late 1950s, sweets were presented in different shapes and colors. Not only children, but also audits like this candy.During the last 50 years Chupa Chups has been moving the world. In 2008 Chupa Chups celebrated its 50th anniversary. It promoted different types of products and packages.



Some special packages and flavors cannot buy in Hong Kong. There are some special packages pictures:




Did you see those special packages or flavor?
I went to America and Taipei, and I bought some special flavor and packages of Chupa Chups. I bought a package which look liked a cigarette case. And the flavor was Cucumber. Do you like this flavor?? I don’t think so.


It looks like a cigarette case.



Which flavor do you like?
I like the flavor of Cola and Watermelon. When I was a child, I liked eating Cola Chupa Chups during doing homework. I needed to spend much time on eating this candy. Also I like eating Chupa Chups while I hiking.


Written by Mandy Man

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to give us your suggestions or even opinions about our blog, we may keep updating our blogger in this few months...

Like Button *_*